Pro Wrestling Only

Is TNA the worst wrestling promotion in history?

Loss

Who in the hell selected the title for the company? If you were competing with Vivid that's one thing but as part of the Pro Wrestling market. Jesus Harold Christ on a F'ing rubber crutch.

I know it's a rhetorical question, but the answer is, of course, Vince Russo. :\

Yeah, the name TNA has hurt them a lot I think. Too bad at some point they didn't rebrand.

They've had years and plenty of opportunities to rebrand, but never did. The perfect chance fell in their laps when they made the switch to Impact Wrestling, but it was confusing and half-hearted at best. Sheer incompetence at its finest.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's being mentioned how TNA is all about doing the full court press with social media pushing angles and whatnot, yet Mickie James was on twitter apparently fine after being seemingly killed by James Storm on Impact this week.

In case anyone wants to see that atrocious angle:

BTW, TNA posted an update on the condition of Mickie James. Surprise Surprise, she's not dead.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6442-Update-on-the-Condition-of-Mickie-James

What an embarrassment!

Who in the hell selected the title for the company? If you were competing with Vivid that's one thing but as part of the Pro Wrestling market. Jesus Harold Christ on a F'ing rubber crutch.

I know it's a rhetorical question, but the answer is, of course, Vince Russo. :\

Yeah, the name TNA has hurt them a lot I think. Too bad at some point they didn't rebrand.

They've had years and plenty of opportunities to rebrand, but never did. The perfect chance fell in their laps when they made the switch to Impact Wrestling, but it was confusing and half-hearted at best. Sheer incompetence at its finest.

One good thing Bischoff/Hogan did when they came in was push to rebrand and drop the stupid TNA name. But of course Dixie didn't want to lose it because it was "established", so it became the muddled half-assed mess it became

• 3 weeks later...

I'm seriously done with caring. There is no reason why TNA should exist in any form and anyone associated with the company, be it talent, backstage workers or higher-ups, deserve whatever they get when it inevitably shits the bed. When they find themselves jobless and unemployable because they spent 10 years in the most inept wrestling company to exist, everyone should take out their metaphorical dicks and piss on them for wasting our time and their lives.

When they find themselves jobless and unemployable because they spent 10 years in the most inept wrestling company to exist, everyone should take out their metaphorical dicks and piss on them for wasting our time and their lives.

I'm not exactly a TNA fan, but OTT posts like this make me cringe.

When they find themselves jobless and unemployable because they spent 10 years in the most inept wrestling company to exist, everyone should take out their metaphorical dicks and piss on them for wasting our time and their lives.

I'm not exactly a TNA fan, but OTT posts like this make me cringe.

Agreed.

Low Ki is a just a true journeyman. He would have never been able to do his wrestling style in the territory days but he would have fit in better with the lifestyle of just about always having somewhere else to go work.

Anybody know the deal with Vader popping up out of obscurity? I know his son's been released from NXT for like a year, so is there any chance that he's trying to open up an opportunity for him there? Or is Vader Jr. out of the business completely?

Vader and son worked an indy together last weekend in Texas which was the first I had heard of his son wrestling since NXT.

Anything worth watching on the show last night? I DVR'd it due to the hype and was curious if any parts are worth going back for.

The Jarrett's promo was pretty good. Especially Karen's which shocks me cause she's so awful in AAA.

Just watched the promo, and yeah, I agree. Although my curiosity about GFW has dropped quite a bit to be honest (six sided-ring... bad idea, automatically refers to TNA).

Meltzer's spoiler report of this most recent set of horrific tapings is pretty funny stuff, especially if you were a fan of his Nitro and Thunder recaps back in the day. I don't think it'll ruin the show for anyone to share this one gem:

They did a segment where EC3 got a low blow from Spud. He also gave Josh Matthews a stunner and kissed EC3's mom while Tommy Dreamer came out and gave somebody a DDT. EC3's real parents were at the show, but I don't know if they were the ones in the angle.

From The BOARD:

The TNA production staff was informed in a meeting on Thursday that their paychecks for the May television tapings will not be issued until mid-July at the earliest, according to Brian Fritz of SportingNews.com. Ron and Don Harris recently took over as the heads of the division and the story notes that they told the workers "if you're not happy, just shake our hands and walk away."

So for one, this probably explains the "Thanks for all the fun times" tweet from James Storm, and secondly things mist be really getting to the end if Dixie has to enlist legit nazis to give her people bad news in her place.

From The BOARD:

The TNA production staff was informed in a meeting on Thursday that their paychecks for the May television tapings will not be issued until mid-July at the earliest, according to Brian Fritz of SportingNews.com. Ron and Don Harris recently took over as the heads of the division and the story notes that they told the workers "if you're not happy, just shake our hands and walk away."

So for one, this probably explains the "Thanks for all the fun times" tweet from James Storm, and secondly things mist be really getting to the end if Dixie has to enlist legit nazis to give her people bad news in her place.

Why are any of the production staff still working for TNA?