Pro Wrestling Only

Is TNA the worst wrestling promotion in history?

Loss

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lost in the stupidity of TNA and Destination America was Josh Matthews going on Twitter telling people that Samoa Joe was a TNA creation and that it shows the hypocrisy of the WWE to say that TNA is irrelevant and then act like Samoa Joe is a big star in wrestling. Then it turned out this gem of a douchebag tweet:

Bitter??? I don't know, I'm not! I enjoy large sums of $$$ put into my bank. Life is good, kid!

Josh better hope that Meltzer is full of crap (which he isn't) because his arrogant burning of bridges is doing nothing for his career

Josh Matthews is now claiming that Samoa Joe is a TNA creation . I though Joe was created by his parents. Also all the ROH matches with Punk , Homicide , Danielson and Kobayashi do not matter. Joe owns his everything to TNA , not his hard work. I don't know much about Matthews , but he must be just pushing the party line. No way he could have worked in wrestling for years and believe all of the crap that comes out of his mouth .

If the story is true then it would be incredible if a company lost its TV deal TWICE because someone doesn't know how to use Microsoft Outlook. Hard enough for a wrestling company to lose TV twice but for the same scenario :lol:

I'm shocked (not really) that they aren't blaming hackers! Hey it worked to get Spider-Man in the Marvel Movie Universe! ;)

Saw this over on DVDVR:

Apparently on MLW they gave more details. Basically Dixie is upset that the network never touted their +3s or +7s or whatever even though they are fake numbers that don't matter. The internal email she went off on a rant about it and accidentally CC'd the president of Destination and called him a dummy in the email. The following week they had a quarterly meeting with Destination America and Dixie no shows. Next thing you know the show is cancelled

It was apparently the head of Discovery Communications not just the head of DA, which makes it even more amazing.

My theory is that it was more of an attempted power play than accidentally CCing the wrong person.

Lost in the stupidity of TNA and Destination America was Josh Matthews going on Twitter telling people that Samoa Joe was a TNA creation and that it shows the hypocrisy of the WWE to say that TNA is irrelevant and then act like Samoa Joe is a big star in wrestling. Then it turned out this gem of a douchebag tweet:

Bitter??? I don't know, I'm not! I enjoy large sums of $$$ put into my bank. Life is good, kid!

Josh better hope that Meltzer is full of crap (which he isn't) because his arrogant burning of bridges is doing nothing for his career

yeah.....this was just a complete WTF for me

Anybody who knows anything knows that Joe was a huge superstar before he went to TNA. And, personally, I'd kinda dropped out of watching TNA in 03-04.......Joe coming in got me back into their shit. I'm not alone in that.

TNA did not create Samoa Joe. In fact, they did more to fuck up his career thru sheer incompetence than anything. And Joe made good money, and he's moved on, and he doesn't shit talk TNA when he does interviews or anything like that. I don't know where Josh Matthews is coming from, and I don't understand this idea he has of 'hipocracy' when it comes to Joe and WWE.......

He comes off like a guy who's bitter he's not in WWE and the promotion he works for is a sinking ship. All these TNA people going on social media just come off pathetic and desperate.....it just makes everybody look bad. Going into defense/attack mode......I don't know....it's pretty stupid......but stupidity and not learning from past mistakes sums up TNA's history pretty succinctly

It was apparently the head of Discovery Communications not just the head of DA, which makes it even more amazing.

My theory is that it was more of an attempted power play than accidentally CCing the wrong person.

I can't decide if that would be worse.

That's monumentally worse. One is a mistake. A colossally stupid mistake, but still a mistake. The other is a power play attempt missing the most crucial element of a power play attempt - power.

Saw this over on DVDVR:

Apparently on MLW they gave more details. Basically Dixie is upset that the network never touted their +3s or +7s or whatever even though they are fake numbers that don't matter. The internal email she went off on a rant about it and accidentally CC'd the president of Destination and called him a dummy in the email. The following week they had a quarterly meeting with Destination America and Dixie no shows. Next thing you know the show is cancelled

Good lord. Fucking idiot.