Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did Goc officially resign? I just need to know so I can start putting some things in place...

Absolutely not. But subtle cheerleading for me to drop out would go a long way to keeping me in this, so I approve of more posts in this nature.

I thought about it but that seems like something that would kill my interest more than anything else. My TV shows & main events are as long as they are because I enjoy writing them that way. If I were to just do the bare minimum it would pretty much be me admitting I've lost all interest and am only doing it as "work"

I'm only like 4 days behind anyway with some of the next HemisFair show already written, so it's not like I have some massive catching up to do.

To all who are feeling burnt out: Verne wants me to inform everyone that he is available for motivational speaking for the low low price of $375 per hour, travel expenses and a case of Grain Belt beer.

A three-hour pep talk from Verne, complete with flip charts, role-play exercises and jokes that were already racist/sexist in the 1970s but still make Verne laugh in 1985 is sure to re-charge anybody's batteries.

Let me know if you're interested and I can check Verne's calendar for availability.

So did Goc officially resign? I just need to know so I can start putting some things in place...

Absolutely not. But subtle cheerleading for me to drop out would go a long way to keeping me in this, so I approve of more posts in this nature.

I am just checking. If I were cheer leading you'd know it. We have deals in place and I, like the others, want to make sure my ducks are in a row, especially since I start teaching this week so my workload will get busier.

As much as it would be great to have talent dropped in my lap, I want to make sure things are in place.

Sorry for checking in.

I don't care about who drops out or stays in. I am booked and written up until October, so getting new guys in now seems pretty pointless. :) I was just pointing out that over half the people we started with are infrequent visitors to this folder.

To all who are feeling burnt out: Verne wants me to inform everyone that he is available for motivational speaking for the low low price of $375 per hour, travel expenses and a case of Grain Belt beer.

A three-hour pep talk from Verne, complete with flip charts, role-play exercises and jokes that were already racist/sexist in the 1970s but still make Verne laugh in 1985 is sure to re-charge anybody's batteries.

Let me know if you're interested and I can check Verne's calendar for availability.

Sorry but this post reminded me of this.

Graphshowimetyourmother_122101_3783687.j

I'll go back into hiding now

Someone over at XWT-Classics was reading some of my shows and asked me why I'm using Tommy Rich as a masked jobber and I laughed my ass off. Good old fake Rich family member Randy provides me with laughter and makes me feel that all that time I spent watching crappy Vancouver stuff didn't totally go to waste.

Work still kicking my butt with all this EMV credit card stuff coming up in October. But I am releasing a flood of stuff starting today.

Another thing I've noticed that's cool is that while doing searches for stuff, my ICW writeups show up pretty early in a google search. Anyone else noticed this for their writeups?

Work still kicking my butt with all this EMV credit card stuff coming up in October. But I am releasing a flood of stuff starting today.

Another thing I've noticed that's cool is that while doing searches for stuff, my ICW writeups show up pretty early in a google search. Anyone else noticed this for their writeups?

I'm not even on the third page...

Yeah I tried reaching out to him on Monday, no response even though he's been on the board.

We're gonna go ahead with a Florida dispersal draft. Almost 5 weeks with no update, gonna consider Florida closed.

WWC gets the first go, needs to leave 15 wrestlers total I believe for the draft.

I'll have two weeks worth of TV posted next week. One is virtually finished, but I won't be able to post it until after the weekend.

I was gonna make a post tomorrow explaining my recent inactivity (had a longer vacation than originally planned), but the Piper news brought me online sooner. It's pretty harrowing that since this thing began, my first two picks have both passed away.

I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves. If he pops back up before the dispersal draft is over then I think he should be allowed to stay.