Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 4

TravJ1979

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know the Steiners are both batshit crazy, but you would think Rick cared enough about his son’s burgeoning career, his importance to it, and his newly renewed personal relevance as a result of it not to make a bigoted ass of himself in public. I guess reading Daily Wire and getting mad at phantoms is more important.

I, for one, am shocked that a Liberty University graduate would have retrograde views on gender identity.

Rick-Steiner-Site.jpg

6 hours ago, C.S. said:

He's a member of the Cherokee County Board of Education.

https://www.cherokeek12.net/board

Sure would be a "shame" if wrestling fans rallied to get him removed from a position he has no business being in.

Georgia just passed a law banning gender-affirming care for minors. If anything, the voters would probably give him a promotion.

51 minutes ago, Embrodak said:

I know the Steiners are both batshit crazy, but you would think Rick cared enough about his son’s burgeoning career, his importance to it, and his newly renewed personal relevance as a result of it not to make a bigoted ass of himself in public. I guess reading Daily Wire and getting mad at phantoms is more important.

If having a bigoted old crank as a father was damaging to a wrestler's career prospects in WWE, Charlotte wouldn't be a zillion-time women's champion. For what it's worth, the announcement for the 2005 Diva Search explicitly stated that applicants had to be born female.

Since it was a public event & it happened publicly, where are all the other people from the incident backing up & corroborating the story from Gisele? Are they just afraid of wrestling business retribution or something? If Steiner was yelling that shit out loud, even with the whole "good ol' boys" club or whatever the fuck, it seems like someone there should have spoken up, recording it or something. No place for hate like that in pro wrestling anymore. Should have never been, but we know what the history of people in wrestling has been like over the years. Like the Steiners themselves are known bullies/hazers & people used to re-tell the awful things they did to people while laughing during the re-telling of the stories. 

4 hours ago, strobogo said:

I would not expect any of the Steiners to be any type of politically correct or inoffensive on just about any subject or group of people

I would expect he could keep his fucking yap shit at a wrestling convention while his son is still in developmental, but like I said, I know the Steiners are crazy and have terrible impulse control. If nothing else, this puts WWE in a position of having to not mention or promote Bron’s connection to his dad, Stephanie is certainly immersed enough in woke corporate social circles to think that much.

13 minutes ago, Embrodak said:

I would expect he could keep his fucking yap shit at a wrestling convention while his son is still in developmental, but like I said, I know the Steiners are crazy and have terrible impulse control. If nothing else, this puts WWE in a position of having to not mention or promote Bron’s connection to his dad, Stephanie is certainly immersed enough in woke corporate social circles to think that much.

Stephanie is no longer with WWE, remember?

22 minutes ago, Embrodak said:

I would not. Neither Steiner Brother have ever not said whatever they felt like saying regardless of consequences, in public, even on screen. 

On 4/2/2023 at 6:14 PM, The Thread Killer said:

At least Sasha actually let Kong get near her. I always laugh my ass off when I see one of those pictures where she’s posing with some fan whom she makes stand 4 feet away from her. :lol:

If Aja Kong wants to stand next to you, who's going to tell her no? :lol:

9 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

On that note, is the Anoa'i family wrestling's best family, in terms of quality?

If your criteria weighs depth heavily. Their 5-10 is probably better than any other family’s.