Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread 2010-2011

Loss

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's been losing feeling in his arms then for goodness' sake do indeed stop.

I never had any big beef with the guy back when I did watch. I thought some of the Edge and Christian stuff back in the day was really funny, and I enjoyed more than a handful of his matches.

All the best to Edge if that's it for him. I'm sure the company will find something for him to do if he wants the gig.

So in the shock of Edge's retirement, will anyone remember Primo nearly doing to Sin Cara what Jim Duggan did to Alex Wright by almost screwing up his debut match? If you didn't see it, the finish was a spot off the top rope, Primo slipped off the ropes and nearly shoot crotched himself, and Sin tumbled all the way to the floor. The announcers sort of covered it, but that's what I was afraid of when I first heard about him being signed: how many people in WWE are going to be able to take his offense without making one or both people in the match look silly?

The crowd didn't turn on him for it, but we've seen guys get tagged as sloppy or not knowing how to work for less. If it's true he's already started to rub people the wrong way backstage stuff like this is blood in the water for the sharks.

God I loved Pierre Carl Oulette as a pirate. It was so right. I mean, the guy really has only one eye, so the eyepatch was not even a gimmick, and the deep quebecer accent worked so well with the whole pirate deal. One of the lost worker and lost goofy gimmick of the 90's.

Havent seen any talk on here of Colt's Wrestling Road Diaries.

On the extras Sal Rinauro relates a story Spanky told him that when Eddie & Chavo had the tag titles and there was talk of them dropping the belts to Cena & B-2 (Bull Buchanan). For whatever reason Eddie wanted to keep the belts so he went out on Smackdown and had a deliberately shitty match. End result Bull was fired two weeks later.

Anyone hear that before? Anyone seen/remember the match?

Dean from the Smackdown workrate report:

Eddy and Chavo come out to racist signs and it fucking bums me out- but then they mention Grandma and who is a greater cheater so I am stoked. Then Cena and B2 come out and I`m less stoked. The crowd is confused because the Guerrerros wrestle face but they are still considered completely evil- what to do? Eddy decides to just wrestle like a motherfucker and let the crowd figure it out. Can of Crowd is behind the Guerrerros and Eddy bumps like a freak early to make Bull Buchanon look less turdlike. Cena does a nice Snap Suplex and then they go to a front facelock and the crowd can`t figure out what to do. Cena and B2 earn some hard respect by taking GIGANTIC Jerry bumps and they do a whole dogpile to the outside with Eddy getting hurt. I haven`t read any spoilers so I don`t know if it`s legit. Chavo sucks it up for his sangre and goes on offense, busting up B2 and hitting the FROGSPLASH for the pin. AWESOME. I guess they willed Chavo his uncle`s finisher and it`s awesome. Cena and B2 break up and I`m wondering what can they POSSIBLY do with Bull Buchanon now? Fued with A-Train maybe? Cena has a new partner and I don`t recognize him. I`m lacking information and I blame myself.

Given that the post match had Cena and Red Dog beating up Bling Bling Buchanon, I really don't see how there could have been any talk of giving Cena/B2 a tag run.

So there wasnt a singles match:

World Wrestling Entertainment - B-2:

November 21, 2002 - Smackdown!: Bull Buchanan returned to WWE TV, attacking Rikishi, saving John Cena from a bonzai drop..

December 5, 2002 - Smackdown!: Bull becomes known as B², later changed to B-2, and then Bling Bling Buchanan..

December 12, 2002 - Smackdown!: B² defeated Rikishi when John Cena interfered knocking Rikishi out with a chain!

December 26, 2002 - Smackdown!: Riksihi defeated Bling Bling Bunchanan dispite attempts by Cena to interfere..

January 16, 2003 - Smackdown!: Los Guerreros defeated John Cena & B-2 to retain their Tag Team titles..

~~~After the match, Cena turned on B-2 with help from a new friend, Redd Dogg..

Shortly after this... Bull Buchanan was released from his World Wrestling Entertainment contract..

On TV at least