Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were lots of great UK guys that never worked in the United States.......that is something that I think may need to be addressed at the NWA Convention.

Would like to bring this back up for discussion. And bringing in guys from Mexico too.

I'm cool with that. Handle them like the freelancers?

Maybe. Unlike freelancers, these guys would not be available for dates during the entire month. It should be more Japan style I would think, where they come in every couple of months for a week or two stretch and then head back to their home promotion..

Right but the deal I just made with him to bring in Jyd on 8/16 is binding.

I don't see why. I had tentative deals in place with Dylan to use Mando but that doesn't mean I can force JHawk to go along with it.

Yea, your booker just called it already.

If MidSouth is open or does open, I would be more than happy to take it over.

That's fine, just have to talk with him to finalize it.

We should confirm with rainmaker that he's staying put. I think he is, but it's best to have it clearly stated just in case.

You mentioned ONE date. If the new booker of Mid-South has different plans that dkookypunk why should he be handicapped? Why can't you just try to work it out with him instead of saying he HAS to do it?

I don't even want to renegotiate those deals.

Ted and Murdoch coming in for August was setup before we started. It's just too much commotion to keep track of if every time someone drops out, the deals have to be worked over. Default should be they stay and if new booker wants to be a dick, he cancels.